Airtel Extra Credit Code: How to borrow credit from Airtel in Nigeria – Get USSD code used to lend money or airtime credit on your Airtel line. Learn how to borrow Airtel data or MB and airtime by dialing USSD code *500*2# for autocredit and never run out of credit which you can use for data on Airtel Nigeria network. Terms and conditions apply! Before you can borrow airtime from any network, you have to be qualified
Disclaimer: Note that there is no a direct way to borrow data from Airtel but you can get airtime from Airtel through autocredit which you can use for data.
Now how can you be qualified to borrow airtime from Airtel? Check the terms and conditions below:
Terms & Conditions: How to be eligible to borrow credit from Airtel
- You need to be an active subscriber on Airtel for at least 3 months or (90 days).
- You also need to be regularly loading airtime on your AIRTEL line.
- Your Line must be registered and actively used.
- You must not have an unpaid Auto Credit airtime. You must settle this first before applying again.
- The amount you will receive is less 15% service charge. That is, if you request for N200 credit, your phone will be credited with N170 while N30 goes to Airtel as service charge.
If you have going through the above terms and conditions and your SIM card meets the requirement, you can proceed to borrow data from Airtel using the guide below:
How to borrow data or MB from Airtel
- To borrow data from Airtel you have to subscribe to Airtel auto credit, airtel borrow data code dail *500# and selecting the second option which is Auto Credit.
- After dialing the above number, you will be given options from which to choose the desired value of airtime which can be used for voice calls (on-net and off-net), SMS and Data
So keep recharging and enjoying.
- [NEW ALBUM] Big Scoob – Duality Album Zip Download
- [NEW] MCM – La Niña (French Album Zip File) Download
- GTA San Andreas Apk + Data [400MB] Highly Compressed Download [LATEST]
- Download GTA 5 Unity APK For Android 50MB Compressed | GTA V Unity v1.7
- Glo Ghana Free Browsing Cheat 2018 – Get 11GB For 20GHC
Samsung Galaxy J8 Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, India, Kenya, China and USA
Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 Full Specifications, Price and Full Review Samsung Galaxy J8 smartphone was launched in May 2018. The...
iVOOMi i2 Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, India, Kenya, China and USA
iVOOMi today launched its iVOOMi i2 smart phone, which runs Android 8.1 Oreo, the device is the successor to the...
LG Q7 Alpha Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, India, Kenya, China and USA
LG launched latest three LG Q Series 2018, the LG Q7, LG Q7 Plus and LG Q7 Alpha in May 2018. Full...
LG Q7 Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, India, Kenya, China and USA
LG has launched three Smartphones this May 2018: LG Q7, LG Q7 Plus and LG Q7 Alpha. The LG Q7 plus comes...
LG Q7 Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, India, Kenya, China and USA
LG launched new smartphone, LG Q7. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by...
LG Launched three new smartphones LG Q7, Q7+ and Q7α
LG has launched a brand new Q series smartphone 2018: LG Q7, LG Q7 Plus and LG Q7 Alpha. All...
HTC U12 Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, India, Kenya, China and USA
HTC has launched the specs, price, and release date of its new Android flagship smartphone, the HTC U12+. The smartphone has a...