Taking photos with Fingerprint scanner is easy on your Android.
New Android features are rolled out daily inform of applications or Android updates. One new featureson Smartphones is the fingerprint scanner. Top Smartphone manufacturers are now more aware than ever of what their customers want and understanding that security is one of the top-most concerns as all personal data is in the smartphone, they have started offering a fingerprint sensor in some of their Smartphones. Do you use Fingerprint scanner to only unlock your phone?
Unlocking isn’t the only thing a fingerprint sensor can do. It is made to use for different purpose, including sliding notifications, taking pictures and other functionalities. Although this feature on how to take selfie with fingerprint scanner was made first available in Redmond note 3 but thanks to dactyl fingerprint camera apk, this feature is made available on your Android Smartphone. Today, Xclusivetek will guide you on how to capture a picture using the fingerprint scanner.
How to Take Selfie/Photos Using Fingerprint scanner on Android smartphone
1. You will have to install an app dubbed Dactyl – Fingerprint Camera from the Play Store. The app is available in a free trial, which offers 10 usages, after which you will have to buy the full version (560.00 NGN or 1.99 USD) of the app.
2. Once you have installed the fingerprint selfie app on your device, you can open it and the app will welcome you with different slides informing you about the app.
4. You can scroll down to see the camera apps that are supported by Dactyl and you can even tap on the “Unsupported Apps” button to see the apps not supported by the fingerprint camera app. You can also request the developer to support your favorite camera app through the “Request New App” button.
5. After you have given the app permissions, you canopen the camera app on your device and you should see a message saying “Dactyl service running“.
6. Then, you can just rest your finger on the fingerprint sensor, like you do to unlock your phone,to capture a photo.
The Dactyl Fingerprint Camera app works pretty well and it certainly comes in handy when you are taking a selfie, especially when the fingerprint scanner is located on the back of your Android smartphone.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | How to Apply Online
- What is the Best Keyboard App for Android 2018?
- Dice Soho – You Could Have Mixtape Zip Download
- Montana of 300 Pray for the Devil Album Zip Download
- Youngboy Never Broke Again – Master the Day of Judgement Mixtape Zip Download
Oppo A3 Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, India and USA
Oppo A3 Review, Specifications & Oppo A3 Price: Oppo A3 smartphone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of...
Infinix Hot 6 Lite Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, India and USA
Infinix Hot 6 Lite Review, Full Specifications And Price The Infinix Mobility has released the latest Infinix Hot 6 Series:...
Infinix Hot 6 Pro Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, India and USA
Infinix Hot 6 Pro Review, Full Specifications And Price The Infinix Mobility has released the latest Infinix Hot 6 Series:...
Infinix Hot 6 Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, India and USA
Review1 Infinix Hot 6 Review, Full Specifications And Price2 Infinix Hot 6 Review Infinix Hot 6 Review, Full Specifications And...
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Full Specifications and Price In Nigeria, China, India and USA
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Review, Full Specifications and Price Xiaomi Redmi S2 phone features a 5.99″ (15.21 cm) display with a...
Nokia 7 Plus Full Specifications and Price In Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, India and USA
Nokia 7 Plus Review, Full Specifications and Price Nokia 7 Plus phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a...
Oppo launches Oppo A83 2018 with more Storage Capacity
Oppo recently launched its updated A83 and named it A83 in 2018 officially at Pakistan. Oppo A83 2018 The...