Safe Mode In Samsung, how do I turn off Samsung safe mode, turn off safemode Samsung.
There is need to sometimes boot your phone in safe mode but without knowing the correct procedurea to enable or disable the safe mode in Android Smartphones, you can’t do that. But, most users are using Samsung smartphones. Many people don’t know about the safe mode. Also, some people accidentally turn on safe mode and they don’t know how to turn it off. So, if you are using a Samsung Android smartphone, here is the complete guide on what is safe mode and how to turn on and off Samsung safe mode.
What is Safe mode In Samsung?
Restarting your phone in helps to disable all third-party and downloaded apps. This helps solve problems caused by installed apps and troubleshoot your phone. The inbuilt applications will still be enabled. Though you can see all apps from settings > Apps and you are able to uninstall any apps.
The safe mode is useful in many situations. For example, if your smartphone doesn’t work properly and have a problem after installing a third-party app. You can turn on your phone in safe mode and uninstall that particular app.
HOW TO TURN ON SAFE MODE IN SAMSUNG SMARTPHONES
There are two ways to turn on safe mode in Samsung smartphones. If you notice your smartphone is hanging after installing any app, then use the first method to uninstall that application.
1. Turn Off your Samsung phone by press and hold on Power button and tap on the Power Off option.
2. After that, Turn On your device by a press and hold the power button again. (Release the power button when the Samsung logo appears )
3. When the Samsung logo appears. Press and hold the Volume Down button . (Hold the volume down button until the phone turn on or boots up)
That’s all. You will see the Safe Mode written on the bottom left of the screen. All third party and downloaded apps are disabled. This method is also useful when your phone hanged after turn it on and you are not able to delete or uninstall the app that causes a problem.
This method works on all Android phones. It doesn’t matter you are using Samsung, Motorola, Sony, Xiaomi, or any other smartphone.
1. Press and Hold the power button and you will see the “Power off” option.
2. Tap and hold the “Power off” option and you will see the “Safe mode” option.
3. Tap on the Safe mode option to restart your smartphone in this mode.
After restarting, you will see the Safe mode written on the bottom left of the screen. This method also works on all Android devices.
HOW TO TURN OFF SAFE MODE IN SAMSUNG SMARTPHONES
One step is to turn on your Samsung smartphone in safe mode and is to turn off this mode. But it is quite easy to do this. The procedure is also same for other Android phones.
1. Press and hold the power button
2. Tap on the Restart option to restart your phone. ( You can also power off and on your phone to disable this mode )
After restarting, The safe mode will be disabled. All downloaded apps will be enabled again.In some Android smartphones, restart option not available. So, you can simply ‘turn off and on’ your phone to disable this mode.
This is the best guide on How to turn on and off safe mode in Samsung smartphones . Sometimes, this feature is very useful. You will also see the increased performance of your device because all download or third-party apps will be disabled in this mode.
- [NEW ALBUM] Big Scoob – Duality Album Zip Download
- [NEW] MCM – La Niña (French Album Zip File) Download
- GTA San Andreas Apk + Data [400MB] Highly Compressed Download [LATEST]
- Download GTA 5 Unity APK For Android 50MB Compressed | GTA V Unity v1.7
- Glo Ghana Free Browsing Cheat 2018 – Get 11GB For 20GHC
Samsung Galaxy J8 Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, India, Kenya, China and USA
Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 Full Specifications, Price and Full Review Samsung Galaxy J8 smartphone was launched in May 2018. The...
iVOOMi i2 Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, India, Kenya, China and USA
iVOOMi today launched its iVOOMi i2 smart phone, which runs Android 8.1 Oreo, the device is the successor to the...
LG Q7 Alpha Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, India, Kenya, China and USA
LG launched latest three LG Q Series 2018, the LG Q7, LG Q7 Plus and LG Q7 Alpha in May 2018. Full...
LG Q7 Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, India, Kenya, China and USA
LG has launched three Smartphones this May 2018: LG Q7, LG Q7 Plus and LG Q7 Alpha. The LG Q7 plus comes...
LG Q7 Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, India, Kenya, China and USA
LG launched new smartphone, LG Q7. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by...
LG Launched three new smartphones LG Q7, Q7+ and Q7α
LG has launched a brand new Q series smartphone 2018: LG Q7, LG Q7 Plus and LG Q7 Alpha. All...
HTC U12 Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, India, Kenya, China and USA
HTC has launched the specs, price, and release date of its new Android flagship smartphone, the HTC U12+. The smartphone has a...