Most Android users have experienced issues unlocking the bootloader of their smartphone basically because they want to root their phone or install custom ROM.
- 1 What is ADB?
- 2 What is Fastboot?
- 3 Ways To Setup ADB and Fast Boot Drivers
- 4 Additional
- 5 List of ADB and Fastboot Commands
- 6 Fastboot commands:
- 7 ADB commands
- 8 Conclusion
What is ADB?
ADB, Android Debug Bridge developed by Google for Android developers helps in unlocking bootloader, rooting, flashing a custom recovery (TWRP or CWM) on your Android device. This tool helps to flash system files for your Android Smartphone.
What is Fastboot?
Fastboot work hand in hand with ADB which helps to flash flies to your Smartphone when in recovery or fastboot mode. You can re-flash system partitions on your Android device with ADB and fastboot. It’s particularly useful when you want to update your device manually or when you accidentally soft-brick your device when install ROMS or firmware.
In this article, Xclusivetek will explain how to adb and fastboot drivers on Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Ways To Setup ADB and Fast Boot Drivers
Method 1: With One-Click ADB Installer
This is the fastest medium to install adb and fastboot drivers windows 10, windows 8 and windows 7.
- First, download adb installer v1.4.3 from the link below
2. Double-click/Run the adb-setup-1.4.3.exe file (Ensure you run as administrator)
3. Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot.
4. Clixk Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
5. Press Y/Yes to install Drivers
6. Continue Driver installation.
That’s all! You’ve installed ADB and fastboot drivers on your PC.
Method 2: Using Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Thanks to Team Xda for developing this one-click installer, minimal adb and fastboot. You can easily install ADB and Fast Boot on your WIndows with the steps below
- Download the latest version of minimal ADB drivers v1.3.1 (fastboot drivers download) from the link below.
2: Run as administrator and install as shown below
3. Follow the installation guide and once installed you can start Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
4. You can enable USB debugging on your Smartphone and connect to PC to run adb commands.
You have successfully installed adb fastboot drivers windows 10 (Windows PC)
List of ADB and Fastboot Commands
- fastboot devices – > Entering this command displays the list of connected devices.
- adb reboot bootloader – This command boots your device into bootloader or fastboot mode.
- adb reboot recovery – Enter this command if you want your device to boot into recovery mode.
- adb reboot fastboot – This particular command will directly reboot your device into fastboot mode.
- fastboot reboot bootloader – to reboot your device from fastboot mode to fastboot mode again.
- fastboot flash Filename.zip – When you want to flash a zip file.
- fastboot flash recovery Filename.img – Used to flash a recovery image file.
- fastboot flash boot Filename.img – Use this to flash a kernel image file.
- fastboot oem unlock – Used to unlock the bootloader of your device.
- fastboot oem lock – When you want to relock the bootloader.
- adb reboot – Used to reboot your phone.
- adb devices – show list of devices connected.
- adb install – It is used to install a .apk application.
- adb pull – Use this command to copy a file from the device to the system.
- adb push – This command is used to copy a file from the system to the device.
- adb get-serialno – Use this command to get the serial no of your device.
- adb logcat – A useful command to display log file on the screen.
- adb jdwp – shows JDWP processes at the device.
- adb get-state – displays device’s status.
- adb wait-for-device – displays progress time required/ delay for the next command.
- adb bugreport – shows dump sys, dump state and logcat data at the screen.
- adb start-server – to start ADB server process.
- adb kill-server – Use this command when you’re finished working with ADB server.
- adb shell – Lunch the remote shell console for commands at the device to control your device.
- adb help – Entering this command will display all helpful content for ABD like commands etc.
This is the best guide to easily install ADB and Fastboot drivers on Windows. Have any issues installing yours, feel free to notify using the comments
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form | How to Apply Online
- What is the Best Keyboard App for Android 2018?
- Dice Soho – You Could Have Mixtape Zip Download
- Montana of 300 Pray for the Devil Album Zip Download
- Youngboy Never Broke Again – Master the Day of Judgement Mixtape Zip Download
Oppo A3 Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, India and USA
Oppo A3 Review, Specifications & Oppo A3 Price: Oppo A3 smartphone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of...
Infinix Hot 6 Lite Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, India and USA
Infinix Hot 6 Lite Review, Full Specifications And Price The Infinix Mobility has released the latest Infinix Hot 6 Series:...
Infinix Hot 6 Pro Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, India and USA
Infinix Hot 6 Pro Review, Full Specifications And Price The Infinix Mobility has released the latest Infinix Hot 6 Series:...
Infinix Hot 6 Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, India and USA
Review1 Infinix Hot 6 Review, Full Specifications And Price2 Infinix Hot 6 Review Infinix Hot 6 Review, Full Specifications And...
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Full Specifications and Price In Nigeria, China, India and USA
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Review, Full Specifications and Price Xiaomi Redmi S2 phone features a 5.99″ (15.21 cm) display with a...
Nokia 7 Plus Full Specifications and Price In Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, India and USA
Nokia 7 Plus Review, Full Specifications and Price Nokia 7 Plus phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a...
Oppo launches Oppo A83 2018 with more Storage Capacity
Oppo recently launched its updated A83 and named it A83 in 2018 officially at Pakistan. Oppo A83 2018 The...