If you recently purchased a GoTV decoder, then your GoTV agent needs to activate your GoTV decoder. Activating your GOTV account and updating your personal information is very easy. This helps actuvate your GoTV Channels and also the one month free GoTV subscription. You need to Activate Your GoTV IUC number when making subscription payments, contacting GOtv or using GOtv Self Service.
This guide helps in solving search problems such as:
how to activate gotv for the first time,
gotv eazy self service-activation,
how to activate gotv after subscription,
easy gotv, activate gotv, activate gotv nigeria,
how to reset gotv channels,
easy gotv activation,
How do I Activate my GoTV Decoder?
Follow these steps to activate your GoTV account
1. Visit the GOTV Easy Self Service portal
2. Select your country as Nigeria
3. Fill the name you wish to use at the Username Box
4. Input your IUC Number at the IUC Number Box (your iuc number is located in the red sticker at the back of your GOTV decoder)
5. Input your phone number you wish to use on the Mobile Telephone box and click the Activate button at the bottom.
Wait for the confirmation page to show up and that is it.
Alternatively, you can dial *288*1# (for Nigerians) on your mobile phone.
You can now connect your GoTV decoder and scan for GoTV channels. Have any problems with your GoTV activation or subscriotion, simply lay your complaints to GoTV Customer Care