Wonder what is a gig in fiverr, how to set up fiverr account and how to create a gig on fiverr mobile app to start Making money on Fiverr.
This Tutorial will guide you how to create a successful Fiverr gig to increase your sales on Fiverr.
What is a Gig in Fiverr?
Your Gig is the place to showcase your talent to potential buyers. Ensure that you create Gigs – which represent the scope of work you deliver – in a clear and accurate way. In summary, Fiverr Gig mean service. Suppose you are a Graphic designer, you design a logo for a Company that is gig ( service). That gig or service complete within 2 or 3 days and you will agree to doing logo design $5. Same like a Web Designer also make like this gig or service. Fiverr gig minimum price is $5 and a maximum price is $995.
As a seller, you can create up to:
- 7 Gigs as a non-leveled seller
- 15 Gigs as a Level 1 Seller
- 20 Gigs as a Level 2 Seller
- 30 Gigs as a Top Rated Seller
How to Create a Fiverr gig That Sells
We had earlier discussed How To Create Usa/UK Fiverr Account to increase your sales at Fiverr.com, below is the next stage to create a Fiverr Gig:
- Visit Fiverr website @www.fiverr.com
- Click Become A Seller at the top Menu
- Next, Click Sign in and input your email and password
- Once successful Fiverr Login, Click Get Started.
- Now you would already have decided that where you fit well. It’s either article writing or Graphics Design or any other Service you wish to render at Fiverr.
Writing Your Gigs Description
Your description is also a very important part to your gig that you need to get right. Just like with the images I also search around Fiverr and look at what the other top sellers are doing and use their descriptions as inspiration.
- Be clear about your Gig’s purpose and the service you provide.
- Avoid using external links or include private contact information. See Allowed Links.
- Be clear about your Gig’s scope and try to avoid asking buyers to contact you before placing an order.
- Use only English. Make sure that what you write is grammatically correct with no spelling mistakes.
- Suggestion: Please review your Gig delivery and proofread any written text before you deliver your orders.
- Avoid copying the description from other sellers’ Gigs.
- Be concise and accurate.
Just use them as inspiration and come up with your own unique description.
One of the most important parts of your gig is setting up the tags and keywords. A lot of people don’t realize this but having your gig tagged correctly is very important to the ranking of your gig in Fiverrs search results.
Tags and extras
For extras, there is only one recommendation. Your gig extras should be relevant and realistic. If your gig is about article writing so your gig extra should also be about the writing, not about logo designing etc. However, if you leave the tags area totally blank because it’s optional then you’re committing a big mistake. Insert the relevant tags in your gig and earn some extra Fiverr SEO score.
Now CLICK Continue & Create your First Gig to become a Fiverr Seller
Most Fiverr buyers prefer buying services from Sellers with higher Rank on fiverr. A Level 1 Seller has more sales than a non-leveled seller, the same way follows for other levels so there is need to be at least in Level 1 rank in your Fiverr account.
Here is how I do it
You must have completed the previous steps above for this to work.
1. Dummy Account
Create a dummy Fiverr Account and buy your gig twice. Then give your gig a nice positive review (You will only
loose $2 when you do this).
2. Fake Visitors
Now just sends at least 250 fake hits/visitors to your Fiverr gig. This will boost your gigs impressions and make it
more visible to cash at hand buyers. If you don’t know how to get fake visitors, well you can just buy
them from Fiverr but don’t go overboard with them.
3. Accurate Tags
Make sure you use accurate tags for your gigs and also include the keywords you want to rank for in the title and description.
If you are going to do a gig like the one I’ve shown you above you would use tags like
1. Video animation
3. Whiteboard animation and so on
4. Promoting Your Fiverr Gig
Well truth be told I do not do anything to promote my gigs outside of Fiverr. All I do is what I have shared with you
in this tutorial. There are over 1 million buyers on Fiverr so once I have ranked my gigs I do not need to promote them because I already have massive exposure to cash at hand buyers.
You may also wish to promote your Fiverr Gigs on Social medias, Forums, Blogs and so on If you wish to gain more sales.
These are a few Secret Tips and tricks to make a successful gig and to get orders ! For easy updates about How to Create a Fiverr Gig and Start Selling Services, feel free to drop your name, email and question in the comment box below