Need the best keyboard app for android 2018 so you can type efficiently, for customization and fun. Below is the best Android keyboards
- 1 Top Best Free Keyboard App for Android
- 1.1 1. Cheetah Keyboard
- 1.2 2. RainbowKey Keyboard
- 1.3 3. TouchPal Keyboard
- 1.4 4. iKeyboard
- 1.5 5. Gboard
- 1.6 6. SwiftKey Keyboard
- 1.7 7. Fleksy Keyboard
- 2 How to Install Keyboard Apps on Android phones
Top Best Free Keyboard App for Android
Download Best android keyboard 2018 apk free:
1. Cheetah Keyboard
Cheetah Keyboard-Gif Keyboard, Emoji Keyboard&3D Themes takes pride in its unique typing experience and rich content.
Features of Cheetah Keyboard
- Smart Reply, Gesture Typing, AI-Powered Prediction together with Auto-correction will greatly improve your typing efficiency;
- 3D themes, DIY themes, emojis and gifs personalize your keyboard and add fun to your daily communication;
- Beyond the above-mentioned, you can also earn cash in its coming release. It helps make money as well!
2. RainbowKey Keyboard
RainbowKey Keyboard is the top-rated and the best keyboard app for Android. The smart keyboard provides you with gif keyboard, cute emoji keyboard, free keyboard themes and cool fonts! Download this android keyboard, enjoy the free android keyboard with cute emoji, cool fonts, and keyboard themes!
Features of RainbowKey Smart Keyboard
- Free gif keyboard & fancy keyboard with emojis: Colorful keyboard themes with cute emoji.
- Set your Photo as keyboard background & keyboard themes.
- Personalized keyboard: cute emoji keyboard with cute emoji stickers & emoticons.
- Best keyboard for Android with cute emoji stickers and keyboard stickers.
- Cool fonts & fancy fonts smart keyboard based on Unicode.
- GIF keyboard: Tons of gifs for texting to match your mood.
- Smart keyboard: Auto-correction & Next Word Prediction.
- Gesture Typing: Swipe to type. Gesture Typing with dynamic floating effect.
- Multilingual best keyboard app for android with 30+ languages.
3. TouchPal Keyboard
TouchPal Android keyboard 2018 is a new keyboard with fun emoji, predictive text and glide typing. Type fast single handedly by just gliding on the letters! In the meantime, it protects your from embarrassing typos, thanks to its excellent AI feature, even when you are using swipe typing.
Features of TouchPal Keyboard
- Type messages single handedly, especially useful with pad
- Number row available all the time: Enable number row in the settings
- Yawn face, wink face or frown face: just choose whatever you like and send it
- Voice typing: Easily dictate text with long press
- Glide typing, gesture typing or swipe typing
Enjoy typing and make your phone’s keyboard more exciting and fun with iKeyboard! iKeyboard is filled with over 100 creative themes with new ones being added every week! If you want, you can even customize your own. You can search for and send GIFs, gain access to over 1200 emoji(including smileys and emoticons), utilize swipe-to-type, get accurate word-prediction and smart auto-correction, and more!
Features of iKeyboard
• 100+ colorful and customizable themes, skins
• 1200+ emoji, smileys, and emoticons
• Smooth swipe-to-type feature
• Search for and send animated GIFs, stickers
• convenient hashtag search
• Accurate auto-correct and word-prediction
• Keyboard click sounds
• Personalized cool fonts
• Google Voice input
• Supports 60+ languages
• Provides QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, Dvorak, Colemak, and PC
• Supports split, one-handed, and tablet modes for people on-the-go
• Night mode
• send emoji, stickers among all social apps like facebook, snapchat, messenger, etc.
Gboard has everything you love about Google Keyboard—speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing, and more—plus Google Search built in. No more app switching; just search and share, right from your keyboard.
Features of Gboard
- Glide Typing
- Voice typing
- Emoji Search
- Multilingual typing
- Google Translate
6. SwiftKey Keyboard
SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type. That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you
Features of SwiftKey Keyboard
- Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
- Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
- Autocorrect that actually works
- Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
- 80+ colors, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard – learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
- Bilingual autocorrect across 200+ languages
- Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
7. Fleksy Keyboard
Fleksy keyboard is the most fun, customizable keyboard to search, share and type, and officially the fastest keyboard in the world. Find and send GIFs & Stickers, search the web privately with Qwant, auto correct what you type and customize your keyboard with powerful extensions & colorful themes.
Features of Fleksy Keyboard
- Easiest way to access official GIFs, a gif keyboard you’ll love!
- 3 keyboard sizes
- Access apps right from your keyboard
- Copy/paste, control your cursor, and more with Editor
- Easy-access Number Row, quick Keyboard Shortcuts
How to Install Keyboard Apps on Android phones
- Enable your internet connection or make use of a wifi connection
- Click on the Keyboard App Download above you wish to install
- Next, install the keyboard app on your device as required
- Launch and follow the on-screen guide to finish your installation
- Head over to your Android settings and select on Typing
- Ensure you install the keyboard app and as well set it as the default typing keyboard app
If we missed any of the Best android keyboard app you feel is omitted from the list, don’t hesitate to share to us below