Guide on how to check BVN on Airtel, 9Mobile, MTN and Glo Online for all Nigerian banks. Such as First Bank, GT Bank, UBA, Access Bank and so on
Biometric Identification System BVN is a must-do for every Nigerian bank users. The Bank Verification number which is an 11-digit number is a universal identification number which can identifies every customer across the Nigerian Banking industry with their biometric details, no matter the number of accounts you have you only require one BVN to link them all up.
RECOMMENDED: How To Borrow Data On Glo, MTN, Airtel, 9Mobile
Why do I Need a BVN Code in Nigeria?
- Protection of account from unauthorized access.
- Acceptable and Easy ID means across all Nigerian Banks.
- Reduce risk of identity theft and fraud cases.
- Unique identity which is acceptable by all banks.
- Smooth credit system and banking operations.
How to Enroll For BVN in Nigerian Banks
- Visit any Nigeria bank you have an account with.
- Meet the customer care for the enrolment for, request and fill.
- Present yourself for biometric data capture, this shouldn’t take time.
- Enrolment Ticket ID will be issued to
you on completion of the biometric capture.
- In 48 hours, your BVN will be sent to your phone number associated with your account number.
How to Check BVN on 9Mobile, MTN, Airtel and Glo
- To check your BVN account on MTN, 9mobile, Airtel and Glo just dial *565*0# and your BVN will be displayed on your screen. Just find a means of saving the code.
A service fee of N10 naira will be deducted after checking the BVN.