Create Amazon account free to start shopping any product from Amazon website. Amazon brings the one-stop shopping of a big box store to your fingertips with its array of products that are available with the click of a button. Whether you’re buying from Amazon on your computer, tablet, or phone, you can be sure to find whatever you’re looking for on their website. All you need to create an account is a valid email address.
How to Create an Amazon Account Free
- Click on “Your Account” and select the “Address Book” link at the top of the menu.
- In the Settings section, click “Add New Address.”
- You can add names and addresses for people other than yourself if you want to ship the package to someone. For example, you may want to ship items to your child in college, so you can enter that address as well your own.
- If you’re worried about your shipping address, you can use an Amazon Locker pickup location, which is a service offered by Amazon.
- Click “Save & Continue” when finished.
6. Add your billing information.
Enter a credit card, debit card, checking account, or gift card so that you can pay for your purchases.
- Click “Your Account”.
- Open the “Manage Payment Options” link in the payment section.
- Click “Add a payment method”.
- Choose the payment method you want to add, such as a credit card.
- Enter your payment information.
- Make sure that the billing address is correct if your shipping address is different.
- Confirm your entry.
Once you create amazon account and complete with Amazon registration, you can place your first order from Amazon website once you sign in with your e-mail address and password.
Please always use the same e-mail address and password to log in to Your Account . You don’t need separate accounts for different devices or computers.