Facebook group chat or facebook messenger group chat allows facebook users to chat with more than one person at same time. When users create group chat facebook it serves as a facebook online chat room or forum that houses unlimited facebook member. Facebook messenger group enables general communication including sending and receiving messages(video and photo), sharing ideas. Just like WhatsApp and some other social media, you can start group chat on facebook and add as many members as you wish.
Onlinecarter is here to guide you on how to create a group chat on facebook messenger and PC. Just follow the steps provided here to successfully start or make a group chat on facebook. Create group chat on facebook today, start inviting and chat with friends on facebook. Create group chat on facebook today, start inviting and chat with friends on facebook.
How to start group chat on facebook using your PC
Below are steps on how to make a group chat on facebook on computer
- Login to your facebook account
- On the list of your facebook friends at the right-side of your facebook screen select an initial friend to start facebook group message with. Tap on the name of the friend who you wish to start facebook chat room to open chat.
NOTE: Ensure that your friend whom you start the group conversation is aware/informed that you wish to add other friends to the chat room. This is to prevent him/her from logging out before you finish adding other friends to the group chat.
- To add friends to your facebook group chat, click on the “settings” button on the top right-side on friend’s chat head.
- Type the name of the friend you wish to add to the facebook group chat and click on “Done” button to complete the add. You can add as many friends as you wish to your facebook group chat or room.
how to create group chat in fb
how do you create a group on messenger?
how to make a group chat on facebook on computer
how to create a group chat on facebook on laptop
how to send a group message on facebook messenger
how to make a group on messenger pc
How To Create a Group Chat on Facebook Messenger App
How do you create a group on messenger?
To create Facebook messenger group chat has similar steps with that of the facebook online chat room on PC.
- Launch Facebook Messenger app on your device and login to your Facebook account.
- Locate and Click on the “+” button on your facebook messenger. The button is usually located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Write Message” on the next prompt option that will appear(for Android users) or click on the “New Message” Button (for iOS users) locate this button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Add the first member to the chat room by typing the name on the search box on-top of the screen. After you have added the first member, you can keep adding your facebook friends in other make a group chat on facebook.
- When you have added enough friends to the facebook chat room then you can send your first message, which will be seen by all who are members of your facebook messenger group chat.
- You can edit group chat details by adding a group photo, change group name, change chat color and so on.
To Leave Group Chat On Facebook, Go to the Conversation field. Click on the ‘Options’ link there to open the menu Then select ‘Leave Conversation’ from the options to leave group. You will no longer receive or send messages to the room/group after you leave the group.
Was this helpful? Kindly leave a comment below. Sharing is Loving. share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media