Most Nigerians are faced with Bank Verification Number BVN issues due to some certain reasons like marriage, error from bank during registration, change of bvn date of birth and so on.
This post has made it easy to solve all the problem relating to BVN and bank irrespective of the type of bank involved including how to correct my bvn name…
After reading this post, you should know how to do bvn change of name, change/correction of date of birth, date of birth does not match your certificate or ID card, name does not match your certificate or ID card, etc.
The procedure will work for the following banks below
- First Bank BVN change of name
- Eco bank BVN change of name
- United Bank for Africa (UBN) BVN change of name
- Zenith bank BVN change of name
- Access bank BVN change of name
- Stanbic Bank BVN change of name
- Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) BVN change of name
- Unity bank BVN change of name
- Union bank BVN change of name
- Sterling bank BVN change of name
- Fidelity bank BVN change of name
- Diamond bank BVN change of name
- FCMB First city monument bank BVN change of name
- Keystone bank BVN change of name
- Skye bank BVN change of name
- Wema bank BVN change of name
- Citibank BVN change of name
- Heritage bank BVN change of name
Documents required for correction of BVN name
- Valid ID card
- Application letter
Note that the requirements above also applies to Bank change of name, change of date of bvn or bank account.
How To Change BVN Name
The steps below will guide you on how to change your bvn name for those having bvn issues
- Swear an affidavit for correction of name which will be given to you by the court… State the name that was spelt wrongly and the correct name…
Some vital information that must be included on your affidavit; you must include your bvn, account number, account name, the name you want to change and change to.
- After swearing affidavit, write an application letter to the bank…
Application for change/correction of name should be the title of tour letter.
Your letter should be brief and contain your account number, bvn name, bvn, your address and the customer service manager address of the bank branch.
- Valid Identity card. You can use Voters card, Drivers license, national ID card, international passport etc.
Kindly note that the name on your ID card should be the name you want to change to if not, it will be rejected.
Have any question How To Change BVN Name | Correct BVN Name Details, feel free to ask using the comment box below