Most Facebook users have been flexing free Facebook with Facebook free mode.
What is Facebook free mode?
Facbeook free mode is a free basics from Facebook that allows yours to browse for free on Facebook either wit their web browser or Facebook application. You can browse on Facebook for FREE anytime, without data charges when using: free.facebook.com
Most Facebook users got full free access to Facebook but with no pictures, when enjoying the Facebook free mode. But some users still complained that it is not working for them. As for my case, I also tried the free facebook but was disappointed not been able to view images. The tutorial below will allows you to see photos on free mode on Facebook via FB Lite
How to View all Facebook Photos With Free Data?
You would have installed Facebook lite app on your smartphone and your sim must be eligible for Facebook free mode, sims like Airtel, 9Mobile, Globe/TM, Smart and TNT and so on. Then follow the steps below
- Turn off your data
- Go to the settings of your phone > Go to applications > Find “Facebook Lite” > and Tap “Clear Data”
- Next, Turn on your data
- Open a we browser of your choice > Go to “free.facebook.com > Login your Facebook account
- Open Facebook Lite > Login your account
- Go back to the browser > Find the “You’re on free mode” > and tap the question mark symbol “?”
- Tap “Turn off this feature” (You might get an error message Saying “Site cannot be reached”). Ignore it
- Now go back to your Facebook Lite app
- Login and see how your Facebook Lite works perfectly.
This is the best guide on how to see photos on free mode on facebook via fb lite. Experience any problems viewing yours, feel free to comment below.