Kenya Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form and Requirements to Apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018-2019
The Kenya Police is a national body in charge of law enforcement in Kenya that was established way back in 1902 during the British colonial era. The National Police Service is currently under the independent command of the Inspector General Mr. Joseph Kipchirchir Boinnet. The Kenya National Police Service is divided into three units namely; The Kenya Police Service, The Kenya Administrative Police Service, and The Directorate Criminal Investigation.
Below is Kenya Police Recruitment Requirements as of 2018.
Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Important Notice
1. Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before the applicant leaves the recruitment centre.
2. Applicants recruited for the training into the Service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Entry Requirements
1. Be a citizen of Kenya
2. Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
3. Possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary
Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya
with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
4. Be aged between 18 and 28 years
5. Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
6. Be physically and mentally fit
7. Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges
• Female Candidates must NOT be pregnant at recruitment and during the ENTIRE training period.
• Applicants with the following skills are also encouraged to apply; Forensic Scientists, Carpenters
and Joiners, Cartographers, Clinical Officers, Nurses, Draughtsmen, Electrical Assistants, Electronics
Technicians, General Fitters, Foreign Languages Experts, Hospitality(Caterers, Waiters,
Housekeepers, Cooks, Laundry Operators), ICT Experts, Laboratory Technicians, Librarians, Masons,
Metal Workers, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Motor Vehicle Panel Beaters, Musicians/Bandsmen,
Painters and Sign Writers, Photographers, Plant Mechanics, Plant Operators, Pharmacists,
Plumbers, Sign Language Interpreters, Sportsmen/Women, Tailors, Vehicle Electricians, Veterinary
Technicians, Video Editors, Videographers, Welders, and Fabricators.
• The nearest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any Police Station.
• The nearest Sub – County Administration Police Commander’s (SUBCOM) Offices.
• County Commissioner’s Offices
How to Apply For Kenya Police Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should visit these site below for more details and applications
All applications must be submitted in duplicate accompanied with the following documents:
(a) A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials
(b) A copy of the Kenya National ID
(c) A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
(d) Police Clearance Certificate
Applicants must present themselves at the Recruitment Centre with the duly completed form indicating the Service of preference on the day of the recruitment exercise.
The recruitment process is always done from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at all Constituency-based Recruitment Centers.
For more updated information about Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 | Apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2018 Application, feel free to ask any questions in the comment box below